google-site-verification: google83dd11052d0521ef.html google-site-verification: google83dd11052d0521ef.html
top of page

Our Services

Work Permit Application
 Work Permits  


Student Permit/Visa Application
Student Visas


Citizenship Application
Citizenship Application


Get the right work permit for your situation

There are 2 types of work permits:

Employer-specific work permit
An employer-specific work permit lets you work in Canada according to the conditions on your work permit, such as:

- The name of the specific employer you can work for

-  How long you can work

- The location where you can work (if applicable)

Open work permit
An open work permit lets you work for any employer in Canada, except for one that:

is listed as ineligible on the list of employers who have failed to comply with the conditions or

regularly offers striptease, erotic dance, escort services or erotic massages

You can only get an open work permit in specific situations.

What is a study permit?

The study permit is a document issued by IRCC that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLI) in Canada. Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada. Make sure you have all the documents you need before you apply. You should apply before you travel to Canada.

Your study permit is not a visa. It doesn’t let you enter Canada. You may also need a visitor visa or an electronic travel authorization (eTA). If IRCC approves your study permit, they will issue one to you with your study permit.

You can also get your student permit faster through Student Direct Stream.

Who can apply?
To become a Canadian citizen, most applicants must

- Be a permanent resident

- Have lived in Canada for at least 3 out of the last 5 years (1,095 days)

- Have filed your taxes, if you need to

pass a citizenship test

- Prove your language skills in English or French

Other requirements may apply.

Express Entry Pathways
Express Entry


Express Entry provides a pathway to permanent residence for skilled workers in Canada or overseas.

For potential skilled foreign workers, Express Entry will result in fast processing times of six months or less.

Express Entry manages applications for permanent residence under these federal economic immigration programs:

the Federal Skilled Worker Program

the Federal Skilled Trades Program

the Canadian Experience Class

Provinces and territories can also recruit candidates from Express Entry through their Provincial Nominee Programs to meet local labour market needs.

Family Sponsorship Application
Family Sponsorship


Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada.


You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a:
Canadian citizen or

person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or

permanent resident of Canada

Extension Of Status


It is important to apply for the change before your current status expires.
You can either extend your stay in Canada as student or as a worker.

All temporary residents have an automatically imposed condition that they must leave Canada at the end of their authorized period of stay. However, as per section R181, a temporary resident may apply to extend their period of authorized stay before it ends. If they have done so, their period of authorized stay as a temporary resident is extended by law until a decision is made [R183(5)]. Such a person is considered to have legal status as a temporary resident during the processing period.


bottom of page
google-site-verification: google83dd11052d0521ef.html